Hey all!

Thanks for all the help. Please do not send any more information about the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronists) to me. I am a member of said organization and have many of those items in the bibliographies in my own library. I am more interested in more academic products or CD-roms with images from medieval manuscripts and the like.

Thanks again!

**michelle mcdaniel** (aelfwynn of whitby from the Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia)