To whom this message may concern

ACATOS PUBLISHING has received messages from people who read on your website
that the MAYER was no longer published, or will no longer be published in
book format.

I would like to confirm, herewith, that ACATOS PUBLISHING, has just issued
the MAYER 2000/01, in book form (3 vbolumes) and CD ROM, and has every
intention to continue to publish the MAYER in both formats.

I attach an information sheet on the current issue of the MAYER for your
perusual.  You can also direct your members to our website, www.acatos.com,
where they can order the MAYER and our other titles such as the recently
published Catalogue Raisonné on Niki de Saint Phalle.

Thank you for passing on this information to your members and please do not
hesitate to contact me for any further information on the MAYER or our other
publications.

With kind regards,

Jacqueline Acatos

ACATOS Publishing