I regret to inform you, that there is a mistake in the printed Preliminary Program and the Exhibitor's Prospectus for the St. Louis Conference.  This includes the PDF version of the Preliminary Program as well.  The correct information is on the Conference Website at: http://library.wustl.edu/~beth/Conference.html   The online registration form has been corrected, however it is too late to correct the printed registration forms.

The fee for Tour 9: "Architecture Transformed--Restoration and Adaptive Use in St. Louis"  is $30 NOT $75.  If you have already registered at the $75 rate--ARLIS/NA HQ will refund you the $45. Contact Susan Rawlyk ([log in to unmask]) OR Vicky Roper ([log in to unmask])

They will try to catch all the registrations, but just sending an e-mail to let them know you are due a refund would be helpful.  If you wish to take the tour, just mark out the $75 and change it to $30 on the printed form.

I truly regret this error and am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely
Marianne L. Cavanaugh
Local Arrangements Co-Chair
First Joint ARLIS/NA-VRA Conference