Dear colleagues

As Annual Reports from groups within the Society are beginning to trickle in for mounting on the ARLIS web site, can I make a couple of requests?

Please, as far as possible, avoid using tabs, tables, bullet points and other formatting in the reports, as this can be difficult or impossible to translate into HTML:  simplicity is key.  Guidelines are posted on the ARLIS web site (http://www.arlisna.org/reports-guide.html).

Secondly, a number of reports from 2000 never reached me for mounting on the web site, for whatever reason.  The missing ones are those which lack a link under 'Annual Reports (for Executive Board Meeting, March 2001)' on the page http://www.arlisna.org/reports.html.  If you can fill in any gaps, please email or mail to me - I can scan from printed copies if need be.

Many thanks

Jonathan Franklin
ARLIS NA Web Site Editor
National Gallery of Canada Library
380 Sussex Drive
PO Box 427, Station A
Ottawa, Ontario
K1N 9N4
Canada
telephone (613) 990 0590;  fax (613) 990 6190;  email [log in to unmask]