Dear ARLIS listserv -

Would an old-timer who has attended the previous ARLIS conventions please tell me if there are booths representing the various publishers at St. Louis? My publisher has looked on the ARLIS conference web site and concluded that it is a conference, not a convention and therefore "without" vendors....would someone please educate me off list with a contact if publishers/book stores do come and are welcome - thank you, Christel
-------
Christel Ludewig McCanless
Phone/fax 256.536.3458
Web page: http://fly.hiwaay.net/~christel/index.html

Publications:
Faberge' and His Works: An Annotated Bibliography of the First Century of His Art (Scarecrow Press, 1994)
Lowes and McCanless, Faberge' Eggs: A Retrospective Encyclopedia (Scarecrow Press, 2001)