I would also like to hear from people who have worked in Pitt's FastTrack
program.  They MAY ask me to teach my new course in Art Information Management
via that program sometime.  BTW, I will be teaching the course again this coming
summer!  We had 15 students last summer and it was, what the students have
called, a success!  Thanks, Ray Anne Lockard

Louise Kulp wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
>         I would like to hear from anyone who is enrolled in
> University of Pittsburgh's "FastTrack MLIS" online/distance degree
> program.  Please reply off-list!
>
> Thank you,
> Louise

Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice:  412-648-2411
Fax:  412-648-7568
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."
Ezra Pound