We would like to start keeping track of our reference requests and responses
electronically. We currently keep paper records of the questions we receive,
but would like the ability to search previous requests and to run
statistical reports about types of questions asked, etc. Does anyone have
any advice about setting up such a system? I am particularly interested in
software recommendations--I don't think it would have to be anything too
sophisticated. Of course, cost is an issue.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Sharon M. Wasserman
Deputy Director of the Library and Research Center
National Museum of Women in the Arts
1250 New York Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005