Dear Collective Wisdom:

I know that I am coming in late on the librarian image
disscussion.  In the February 2002 issue of Men's
Health magazine, there is a Honda ad with a reference
to a librarian...

"The automotive equivalent of a really hot librarian."

image of a Accord V-6 Coupe

"Good-looking, yet intelligent.  Fun, yet
sophisticated.  All in a very eye-catching
200-horsepower package."

When they mention "hot," I don't think they are
refering to slow fire in the stacks.

Good or bad? your call.

Stephanie Sueppel
Art Librarian