Dear ADSL colleagues,
      It's Update time again. I would appreciate hearing from you with
news about your institution (major acquisitions which might be of
interest to the group; new building projects or pending moves, etc.);
news about yourselves (position changes, special projects you're
involved with, etc.); issues of concern you would like to see addressed
or items you think would be of interest to others in the group and would
like to share.

      I look forward to hearing from you...preferably by Jan. 30th, at
the very latest. Thanks,
Ellie

Ellie Nacheman
Catalog/Reference Librarian