From: Leslie Huff
Subject: Art Libraries classified in Dewey

I have recently been appointed the librarian of The Barnes Foundation and am embarking upon the classification and cataloging of their 3,000 plus volume art library. Do you know of a list of Art Libraries classified in Dewey?  I know of a few, but would love to know of others.  Thanks for your help.

Leslie Huff