Hi Chapter Chairs and Treasurers!   We are very pleased so many of you have
pledged money to support the Welcome Party!

We need you to make good on those pledges and send in the checks to
ARLIS/NA Headquarters. We have unpaid pledges from:

ARLIS/TC
ARLIS/NY
ARLIS/Midstates
ARLIS/Ontario
ARLIS/MW
ARLIS/DC-MD-VA

Please send your checks with a note that it is for the "Welcome Party" to:

ARLIS/NA
329 March Rd.
Suite 232, Box 11
Kanata, ON  K2K 2E1