Hi Ellen
What was it that Mary Poppins said? "a spoonful of sugar makes the
medicine go down". One could amend it to "a spoonful of humour...

It often does hits the right chord.
Diana E.M. Cooper                 604-822-3943
Fine Arts Reference Librarian
Fine Arts Library
University of British Columbia
1956 Main Mall                        [log in to unmask]