Hi,

I am also a graduate student at U of S. Florida.
Currently I am a graduate intern at the Broward County
Main Library, acting as a 'public art librarian'.  My
goal is to work in a special art library (museum),
academic library as the art librarian or as a public
art librarian.

I too would be interested in a local chapter of
ARLIS/NA, though with school and work it may be too
much for me.  What do we do from here?  I have yet to
participate in ARLIS/NA meetings or conferences.

And say, is it true that there are jobs for me in
museums without an MA in art history?  I do plan on
getting a certificate or other degree in art admin....

Thanks,
Elise