Hi- can a woman/women looking for a roomate please contact this Middle Eastern librarian directly? It will be a great opportunity to meet a librarian from a foreign country and increase the global reach of ARLIS/NA.  Please copy me on correspondence.

Thanks,
Ted

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:31:46 +0400
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Preliminary Programs
From: "LaiNing Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ted Goodman <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Mr. Goodman,
Regarding lodgings--- My request to my dean to attend this conference has not yet been approved. Because of the high cost of the hotel, I must share a room: ideally, a quad likely staying for the entire conference. How/ who do I contact to make this arrangement? Thanks for your help.

(Ms.) Lai Ning Lee
Archivist/Visual Resources Assistant
School of Architecture and Design
American University of Sharjah