SCIPIO USERS GROUP MEETING AT ARLIS/VRA CONFERENCE

Dear SCIPIO Colleagues,
As the time for the ARLIS/VRA Conference in St. Louis draws near we are
beginning to prepare the agenda for the SCIPIO Users Group meeting.
Although the Users Group meeting is not listed on the preliminary ARLIS/VRA
conference program I understand that it is scheduled for the morning of
Tuesday March 26th.  Realizing that this time slot is later in the
conference than usual I would like to ask for feedback at this time to find
out how many of you think you will be able to attend the meeting.  If it
turns out that attendance will be low for the scheduled time then we may
want to think about scheduling another informal meeting earlier in the
conference.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Kay Downey
SCIPIO Coordinator