Christel,
As Raymond indicated, the conference does host a good-sized exhibits hall
and we would welcome your publisher.
Beth Kopine is the exhibits coordinator, and she can be reached at:

Please contact Beth and let her know that you are interested in the
conference, and we hope to see you there.
Ann Whiteside

At 10:37 PM 1/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear ARLIS listserv -
>
>Would an old-timer who has attended the previous ARLIS conventions please
>tell me if there are booths representing the various publishers at St.
>Louis? My publisher has looked on the ARLIS conference web site and
>concluded that it is a conference, not a convention and therefore
>"without" vendors....would someone please educate me off list with a
>contact if publishers/book stores do come and are welcome - thank you, Christel
>-------
>Christel Ludewig McCanless
>Phone/fax 256.536.3458
>Web page:
><http://fly.hiwaay.net/~christel/index.html>http://fly.hiwaay.net/~christel/index.html
>
>Publications:
>Faberge' and His Works: An Annotated Bibliography of the First Century of
>His Art (Scarecrow Press, 1994)
>Lowes and McCanless, Faberge' Eggs: A Retrospective Encyclopedia
>(Scarecrow Press, 2001)

Ann Whiteside
Fine Arts Librarian
President, Visual Resources Association