Colleagues,

Greetings! I'm hoping someone out there (perhaps from a state
university?) who subscribes to Art Sales Index could indicate how they
provide access? We have a problem with the currrent arrangement which
requires a user name and password. This is not practical at a large
institution such as a state university with many potential users. Most
databases provide for IP registration, or some other method for
authenticating users. Any assistance off list or on is much appreciated.

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820