Hi- I am pleased to report that the Conference Proceedings for Los Angeles
are finally up on the ARLIS/NA website
at:  http://www.arlisna.org/Conf2001/Conftoc.htm

Those that are not underlined and linked were never received.  If a
moderator or recorder wants to have their report loaded now, please send
them directly to me (Not to Ann Lally).

Due to commitments with her job, Ann had to resign as Proceedings Editor
last Fall- We thank her for her wonderful work through the years and for
gathering these reports and forwarding them.

I also want to thank John Taormina who assisted in the editorial process.
He will also be assisting in the joint conference proceedings for St. Louis.

Thank you to the Los Angeles Conference Planning Committee again for the
wonderful conference- you have been waiting patiently for these Proceedings
to appear. It has certainly been "An LA Odyssey!"

Once again, if you have additional reports-send them via email to me.- NO
PAPER!

Cheers,
Ted Goodman