I am seeking information on special library MLS programs. I have found some
information about certain courses that are offered at each school, but I
would appreciate any information from anyone having first- or even
second-, hand
information about MLS programs available. My specific area of interest
seems to fall under art librarianship. I am currently applying to graduate
school, but I am having a hard time understanding which school is best for
my interests.

Any and all info will be much appreciated. Please feel free to forward this
message on to anyone you know who might be willing to respond.  Please
contact me personally at [log in to unmask] rather than clog up the
listserve.

Thanks,
Glen Wiley