I have 5 boxes of records from the Gertrude Kasle Gallery (of Detroit).
I took them in from a local appraiser a few years ago to keep them from
being destroyed.  I no longer have room to store them and must find them
a new home very soon or they will be tossed out. Is there any library
out there interested in taking in these gallery records?

Mona Chapin
Head Librarian
Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Drive