12.21.2001

Dear Friends Everywhere,

On this winter solstice, I want to wish everyone the very best for the holidays ahead and a stupendous 2002!  I hope everyone will take time to ponder and celebrate   ALL   the life that surrounds us since it is   ALL    precious and dear.  Signing off till the New Year ...

Peace and be safe,

Mario Nick Klimiades
Library and Archives Director
Heard Museum Library and Archives
2301 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona  85004-1323

(602) 252-8840
(602) 251-0228 (direct line)
(602) 252-9757 (fax)
(602) 251-0278 (library fax)
www.heard.org

"The Information Age is here, and with these technologies, our languages, traditions, and knowledge live"--George Baldwin (Osage/Kaw, Oklahoma), founder of American Indian Telecommunications.