I would like to contact a few institutional (academic library is best) subscribers to ArtNet.com. to discuss how your accounts have been configured for your clientele's use.

We are once again experiencing problems with this vendor who, as many of you know, has no authentication process except password/username, prefers quarterly billing via credit card, and now is implementing restrictions on use per time-period.

Would those of  you who have few problems with your account please indentify yourselves by email?  I'll be happy to call you back at your convenience.  Thanks so much, especially during this holiday period.

Lee

Lee R. Sorensen
Librarian for Art, Architecture, Photography and Dance
Box 90727
Lilly Library
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708-0727