Hello to everyone.

I have been receiving posts from this list for a couple of months now and
have really enjoyed the information that has been passed along. Allow me to
introduce myself. My name is Peter Thomas and I am the author of the
children's book series entitled "The adventures of Billy Bee." The books
promote love, friendship, trust and many other valuable lessons that the
children enjoy and learn from.

Over the past seven years I have found that the most rewarding part of the
career that I have chosen is when I am up in front of a classroom filled
with students and faculty. The children are a very honest audience and every
time I am in front of them I feel grateful beyond words to know that my
books have such a good impact on them.

This is why I am writing to the group. I would like to know if there is any
place or reference that has a listing of schools that are looking for author
appearances. My Illustrator is also a part of the presentation and together
we have been getting wonderful reviews from the schools we have presented
to. I am just looking for a way to reach more of them.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and put to good use. If you
would like to see the way the presentations are laid out, my site is
www.billybee.net go to the school presentation link. Again thank you for
your time and I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

Sincerely

Peter Thomas  www.billybee.net