From: "Patrick, Jill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:57:24 -0500
To: "'Sara J. MacDonald'" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [ARLIS-L] REFQ: Shoman Kobayashi

Dear Sara

I discovered yesterday that the attachment was a virus. I access ARLIS-L from my home and my virus-protection software is out-of-date. On Monday night, I downloaded 89 messages from ARLIS-L and my computer responded to every one with an attachment containing the virus -- PICS.DOC.SCR W32.BADTRANS.B@MM

Can you please forward this message, on my behalf, to ARLIS-L to warn other people.

WARNING

DO NOT open any attachments to a message from Jill Patrick [log in to unmask]
sent on Monday December 10th or Tuesday December 11th.
The attachment contains a virus.

Please accept my apologies for this unfortunate incident.

Once again -- the virus is PICS.DOC.SCR W32.BADTRANS.B@MM

Jill Patrick
ARLIS/NA member