The computer screen virus making its rounds invaded my work email ([log in to unmask]).  Please do not open any attachment coming from this email --especially talking about "screen saving".  I normally send NO attachments in my business email.  I am very sorry for this.

Library Information Systems believes it has contained the virus now.

Lee

Lee R. Sorensen
Librarian for Art, Architecture, Photography and Dance
Box 90727
Lilly Library
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708-0727