Dear ARLIS members,

Here's a hard nut reference question:

The father of an alumna called and wanted to find out about several pieces
of small aluminum animal sculptures on which appears "Shoman Kobayashi,
Gallery Murata".  I have searched Art Index and Artbibliographies Modern,
Google and AltaVista, and checked the International Directory of Arts and
found nothing.  I recommended he contact the auction house where he bought
the pieces, but he already had and they had no information.

Any ideas?  Thanks very much.

Sara
--
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries