The ad for following faculty position at Vanderbilt
University appeared in the current issue of the CAA
publication, Careers, in the wrong category.  We would
appreciate your posting it where appropriate in your
department.

17th and 18th Century European Art
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY.
Assistant Professor.  Tenure track beginning in August
2002.  Salary and benefits competitive.  Ph.D. required.
Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in 17th and 18th
century European art and architecture, and western art
history survey.  Demonstrated accomplishments in research,
teaching, and scholarly publications preferred.  For
information on the department, visit our website at
<www.vanderbilt.edu>.  Please send letter of application,
complete CV, sample papers and/or publications, and three
letters of recommendation to Vivien Green Fryd, Chair of
the 17thand 18th Century European Search Committee,
Department of Art and Art History, Box 351801, Station B,
2301 Vanderbilt Place, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
3