I would be grateful if anyone could help me to find the ownership and or
location of a drawing by Picasso:
Head in profile, 1905, drypoint.  (This shows a profiled woman's head with
upswept hair falling over her forehead).
A reproduction of it is found in 'Picasso graphics', Arts Council of GB.
1981 catalogue, page 18.  This artwork does not belong to the Galerie Leiris
as indicated.  Thanks for any suggestions about tracing this image.
Season's greetings
Celia Hart

Celia Hart
Picture Researcher