Hi all-   Gregg Most was kind enough to remind me "that many members in the
Washington area and perhaps other areas have not received regular mail
service in some months because of the anthrax scare.  I know I haven't
received a renewal packet, pre-conference packet, or any other Society
mailings at home or at work.  We have been told that we should expect our
irradiated mail shortly, but it still has not arrived."

The  Membership renewal form is on the ARLIS/NA website in a pdf form at:
http://www.arlisna.org/ANAmemform2001_revised.pdf
Please print it out and send it in!

The book reviews from the latest ART DOCUMENTATION are online at:
http://www.arlisna.org/ad20-2.htm

The latest UPDATE is available online at:
http://www.arlisna.org/updatedec2001.pdf

The Preliminary Program is being printed as we speak, but information on
the program, costs and hotel are on the conference website:
http://library.wustl.edu/~beth/Conference.html

There will be an online registration button available soon, but you can
also just print it and send it in!

I hope this helps those colleagues who are still feeling the effects of 11/11.

Yours,
Ted