Dear colleagues,

I'm prepairing a paper about Mexico City music libraries for the annual
international conference of IAML (International Association of Music
Libraries) in Berkeley 2002.
Could someone help me to answer following questions:

- do ARLIS has a directory or a list of music libraries in Mexico City?
- do ARLIS has information about music libraries in Mexico City?
- do you know if there is any publication or source where I can get more
information about?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Carlos Chanfón
Paul Sacher Foundation
Basel, Switzerland
e-mail: [log in to unmask]