Hello!

My name is Mandy McGee and I am currently completing a MLIS practicum at the Martha Stecher Reed Library inside the Akron Art Museum. Our museum is undergoing an expansion process and so I am assisting the librarian in seeking out information about how other art libraries have taken on the expansion task. If you have been involved in such a process (or still are currently), I would truly appreciate any feedback you could give me. Details concerning materials that were purchased or simply the ways in which your library went about planning an expansion would be very helpful. Thanks!

Mandy McGee
Kent State University MLIS Practicum Student
Martha Stecher Reed Library, Akron Art Museum
Phone: (330) 376-9185
Email: [log in to unmask]