Greetings!
This is a cataloging question. Does anyone know what the difference is
between the "Art of the World" series published by Greystone Press and that
published by Crown Press? WorldCat appears to treat them as the same object
and directs me to libraries that have the Crown Press edition when I
specifically specify the Greystone edition. The problem is that the page
count and bibliographical references are different. Can I just ignore this??
Help! All opinions are welcome. Thanks, Maurya