Dear Colleagues,

This message is being cross-posted.  Please excuse any
duplication.

I have a slide from Budek Film and Slides set 10, entitled History
of Japanese Art, Modern Art and Sculpture.  Slides #11 is entitled
"Cherry Trees" by Saito.  The painting resides in Tokyo at what
Budek lists as the Metropolitan Museum of Art (I suspect this may be
the Metropolitan Teien Museum of Art).  Our cataloging department
has found several Saitos and it wondering which one it is.  So, my
questions are:

1.  Does anyone know how I can contact Budek Film and Slides?  We
have not located a phone number or Web site.

or

2.  Does anyone who has this slide know which Saito painted this
picture?  If so, do you have any dates for the artist?

Thank you very much for your help,

Miranda Howard Haddock
Associate Professor
Visual Resources Librarian