Dear all:

I agree with Alison and feel that we at ARLIS/NA should join our colleagues at AMIA and SAA to strongly oppose this executive order.  I see this order as yet another assault by the Bush Administration on the public's access to information.  Our civil liberties should not be threatened and our need to protect these liberties is now more urgent than ever.

- Vanessa Kam