Maurya,
Unfortunately the record in the Name Authority File (I'm accessing thru
RLIN) says "publisher varies" and has a huge note about a variety of
subtitles, so it appears the homogenizing approach has the LC ok.  OCLC's
clustering algorithm doesn't seem to be helping.
Sorry that I haven't got a helpful answer,

Susan Lentz
Arts Library
University of Calif.
Santa Barbara, CA 93106