We know that you are all anxiously awaiting the St. Louis VRA/ARLIS/NA
joint conference Preliminary Program mailing!  The conference committee has
some very exciting news to share with you and you should receive your
program very early in the new year.

In the meantime please don't forget to mark your calendars, if you haven't
done so already  for  March 20th to 25th in St. Louis.  We all look forward
to seeing you!

Program information is available on either the VRA website at
www.vraweb.org or the ARLIS/NA website at www.arlisna.org.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clarke
Executive Director