Hello Lee,
Thank you  for taking time to hear my talk, have lunch, and  show me the
Arts library.    The information and insights you shared with me about art
librarianship and MLS programs have been very clarifying.   I am especially
appreciative of your openness and generosity.   As promised, I will
continue to share any helpful information I find with you.
Best wishes,
Jody Blake

Jody Blake
Associate Professor of Art History