Thanks to Jeanne Brown and all the co-organizers of the ARLIS/Mountain West
Chapter Annual Conference held in Las Vegas last week.  The program was both
informative and entertaining, and visiting Las Vegas is an education in
itself.  The Chapter made all of us who came from the coasts feel welcome,
and our hosts were clearly pleased to introduce us to all that Las Vegas has
to offer.  I was also glad to observe first-hand how active one of our
smaller Chapter is.  When you see the announcement next year about their
conference in Cody, Wyoming, think seriously about attending.  I can
guarantee that you will receive a warm welcome.

Daniel Starr
Vice President/President-Elect
ARLIS/NA (Art Libraries Society of North America)
212-650-2582
212-570-3847 (fax)

All views expressed in this message are my own and do not reflect the
position of my employer.