Will - this gamble paid off and I already have one request for a flier
from the Cincinnati Museum of art where there is a Fab library sponsored
by a gent I picked up through our web page --- and he bought a bunch of
Fab books and donated them. He and James Hurtt who wrote about bell
pushes in Magazine Antiques had a Fab fest like we had some 6 years ago
here in HSv - this stuff is satisfying. Got up at 5 to deal with German
lawyer and have left a message on SP SHirley' ans. machine - will keep
trying - the simple vs. fancy flier is at stake - and my nerves - cm

--
Christel L. McCanless (256) 536-3458 (phone/fax)