Forwarded from the NINCH list.

>>> NINCH-ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]> 10/15/01 1:38:02 PM >>>
NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
from across the Community
October 15, 2001

                          Visions of the Future?

If you know of any examples of particularly forward-looking museums,
libraries and archives, or projects within them that are able to
project key elements of the future, then contact Henrietta Hopkins at
the UK's Resource, which is compiling a record of such intimations of
our future.

For further information on Resource, see http://www.resource.gov.uk

David Green