hi:
 I wanted to get information about funding for specific subject areas at
other libraries; the collection management dept called and said there
was an opportunity to get more funding, but they need information on
budgets at other libraries by the end of next week.   I'm aware of the
survey about academic architecture libraries that was in art
documentation; but I think that was several years ago now.   If you have
any suggestions for other articles to look at, or if someone's done this
sort of survey again recently I'd be glad to have that too.  Otherwise,
could I get some info about your materials budgets?  Estimates are fine.

How much do you spend on Architecture?
How many students in architecture?
Do you have a PhD program in this area?

How much do you spend on Landscape Architecture?
How many students in landscape architecture?
Do you have a PhD program in this area?

How much do you spend on industrial design?
How many students in industrial design?
Do you have a PhD program in this area?

How much do you spend on graphic design?
How many students in graphic design?
Do you have a PhD program in this area?

How much do you spend on Art?
How many students in art?
Do you have a PhD program in this area?

Any replies or suggestions are welcome; thanks so much-
--
Karen DeWitt
Head, Design Library

email: [log in to unmask]