Lucky me, I get to be the lead person on writing up some new web
policies for our library. If anyone has policies that cover the
following, or knows where good ones might lurk, I would greatly
appreciate URLs, electronic copies, or anything you can tell me:

Frequency of revision requirements
Posting personal web pages
Hosting pages from non-library sources on the library server
Library staff posting their own web pages to the server

Last year I picked your collective brains for examples of policies that
included assessment guidelines for web page content (as opposed to
format and technical bits). Some people came close but they seemed to be
pretty nonexistent. We developed "Guidelines for Assessment of
Librarians' Web Pages"--my gift to you for past and future assistance.
If you wowuld be interested in a copy, let me know directly.

Edith Crowe
San Jose State University
(408) 924-2738