Colleagues, I am in the happy position of having a donor who is willing
to fund our subscription to the new electronic version of BHA. I know
it's available through SilverPlatter as well as from RLIN. Two
questions:

1. Is it available from any other vendor via the web, in a format
suitable for end-user searching?

2. Which vendor do you prefer and why?

Any other warnings, advice, tips, etc. you can add will of course be
appreciated. You can respond to me directly at [log in to unmask],
and I'll post a summary of responses if others are interested.

Edith Crowe
Art & Humanities Librarian
San Jose State University
http://library.sjsu.edu/staff/ecrowe/eccv.htm