Hello,
Our library would like to produce an informational brochure to hand out to
visitors explaining the role and services of the library.  The first
question people ask when they enter our library is "Can I use this library?"
, the second question is "What do you have here?".  It would be very helpful
to everyone (staff and visitors alike) to be able to hand visitors a
brochure answering the most commonly asked questions, including information
such as : hours, calendar, slide loan procedures, book circulation policy,
costs to use printer and copier, etc.  I would very much like to see any
brochures or pamphlets that other libraries have produced  that serve this
purpose.  If you have a brochure that you like and are willing to share,
please send a copy to :

Debby Aframe, Librarian
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA. 01609
508-799-4406, ext. 3106

Hopefully, I will have a collection of brochures to peruse.  When I am done
with the material I will be happy to send the package along to anyone else
who is contemplating such a project.  Thanks very much.

Debby