Dear Colleagues:

I have been asked by Museum senior staff to spearhead our effort to create a
research policy for the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts staff.  Our new
Director, Michael Brand, has as one of his priorities increased research and
publication, and we need to formalize this in a policy that will detail
institutional support in the form of sabbatical time, remuneration for
travel, etc.

Will those of you in museum libraries or other art libraries who have such a
policy in place be willing to share the document with me?  I would be most
grateful for anything that you are able to send.  My FAX number is included
in my address below.

Many thanks in advance to all of you!

Suzanne

Suzanne H. Freeman