Hi, All,
I am preparing a bibliography of "Art in Fiction" for publication, and
would likewise appreciate contributions such as those sought by Susan
Theran.
Thanks!
--shannon
********** ********** **********
Shannon Van Kirk
Head, Art & Architecture Library
7B Wertz Art & Architecture Library
Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
tel.: (513) 529-6650
FAX: (513) 529-4159
This was written by a UC Berkeley student from their motto,
"Let there be light:"
"Fiat lux" once meant we here would illuminate the
darkness of ignorance.  Our task is not finished.
The light must outshine the hatred everywhere.
Fiat lux in every heart and mind."  9-11-01