Dear ARLIS members --

I would be interested in hearing from any of you that
subscribe to, and retain issues of Art Newspaper, and Asian
Art Newspaper.  We started our subscriptions a year ago, and
our patrons read it for current information and
exhibitions. I go through them as soon as they arrive, for
book reviews and recent publications lists. I am now facing
a mountain of unbound issues and need to know if their value
beyond the current year is worth the expense of binding, and
more importantly for us, the space that will be required to
house them in the stacks.

Please reply directly to me, and I will summarize the
results for the list. Thanks...

Lynne Woodruff
Art and Architecture Branch Manager
University of Maryland