This message is being posted for a colleague at the Art Institute of
Chicago. Please forgive any cross-postings.
The Art Institute of Chicago has launched an online image licensing
site replete with shopping cart and keyword subject access.

This is a first step toward providing more modern conveniences for
the educational and picture research users we serve.  The site is a
reference tool for potential licensees of images owned and/or
distributed by the AIC. Images  are selected for general design and
content and do not necessarily reflect the breadth, depth, or full
art historical importance of the collections of The Art Institute of
Chicago. However, most of the commonly published masterworks are
included.

Available by request are large format color transparencies, 35mm
slides, digital files, and 8x10 prints for study or reproduction.

The site enables:

Fast turnaround for all publications and promotions
Transparencies or CMYK files with match prints
Press-ready, ICC color-profiled digital files
Image research assistance
Online image search by keyword (artist, title, subject, media)

We would love to hear your thoughts about this project.

Image Find:

http://www.artic.edu/aic/rights/search/

Main page:

http://www.artic.edu/aic/rights