From: RAY A LOCKARD [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Library Guide on Contemporary Art

Has anyone out there in ARLIS-land done a library guide on "Contemporary
Art"?  As we all know, it is difficult to search for several reasons.
Thanks, in advance, for your help.  Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound