From: Sheryl L. Wilhite [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 5:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Selection criteria for storage

Thanks very much to the many colleagues who responded to my query about
llibrary space problems and selection criteria for storage.  The Art
department faculty are greatly encouraged by the suggestions for creating
more space, as well as the suggestions for selecting materials to send
off-site.

I appreciate the great show of support--the faculty were surprised at the
number of replies!

Sheryl

Sheryl L. Wilhite
Visual Resources Curator